Diablo IV Class Balance
Big class balance changes coming to Diablo 4 next week, January 23rd, with the launch of season 3. Here’s a recap from the Developer Update live stream on January 18th. Full patch notes will be published on the 19th (tomorrow!).
Improvements to Charge
- moving power to the baseline skill from legendaries/other effects
- it’s going to do a lot more damage now
Many buffs to Key Passives, such as diablo developer update season 3
Adjusting Shouts – Want to make having multiple shouts on your bar feel like less of a requirement but keep it as an option.
- Buffs coming to some Spirit Boons – example: Prickleskin’s Thorns amount is being greatly increased
- Rabies is getting some upgrades – New Legendary (see below) and a buff to enhanced rabies
- New unique for Lightning Storm
- Lightning Spear Critical Strikes now have the ability to make enemies Vulnerable!
- Some buffs to Paragon Legendary Nodes
- Meteor build is getting some updates/buffs and a new unique!
- Blood and Iron Golems now attack in a small area, similar to the Bone Golem
- Friendly players and minions can now move through Bone Prison
- Many Bone Spirit upgrades, including a redesign of the Aspect of Swelling Curse
- Buffs to underused skills and skill upgrades
- Many updates to ranged builds to make them more viable and fun – Changes to ranges Uniques, including Windforce, Skyhunter, and Eaglehorn